We are excited to welcome patients back to our offices!
While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We have updated our office policies and procedures to ensure maximum safety for our team members and our patients. Please watch the video below to see what to expect when you come in for your next appointment.
A review of the changes you can expect:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask COVID-19 and health screening questions.
- When you get to our office for your appointment, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the office to let us know you have arrived. We will repeat the screening questions at this time. If you have a co-payment for your appointment, you will have the opportunity to make your payment at this time.
- Our reception area is currently closed. If you have family members with you, we ask that they remain in your vehicle during your appointment.
- A mask is required to enter our building.
- When your treatment room is ready, a team member will meet you at the door to take your temperature with a touchless forehead thermometer. We will also have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- As always, we will continue to follow all OSHA and CDC guidelines for infection control and personal protective equipment use.
We look forward to seeing you soon!